How to Get Involved
There is no cost for organizations to participate in 757 Day celebrations, unless you desire to become a sponsoring partner of the official 2021 Virtual Celebration. We encourage you to join in the fun and get creative with ways to celebrate our newest local holiday! Here are some ideas:
- Create a special promotion or sale, such as a $7.57 coupon code, or 7.57% off purchase, or $757 special price (you get the point).
- If you're a non-profit, consider creating a 757 Fund and soliciting donations in honor of the holiday for a local cause. Get 757 people to donate $7.57, and you have nearly $6K added to your programming budget!
- Use the #757Day and #hamptonroadsday hashtags in social media.
- Become an official partner of 757 Day by sponsoring the 2021 Virtual Celebration (information below).
- Find your own way to celebrate being a part of something big, together.
Become a Sponsoring Partner
While the holiday will be observed virtually in its first year due to the pandemic, 757 Day needs your support to ensure our message of regional celebration is reached far and wide. Consider becoming a sponsoring partner of the 757 Day Virtual Celebration in 2021. Your contributions will allow us to promote the holiday and broaden our reach to include every corner of Hampton Roads, and enable us to continue planning for bigger, in-person 757 Day events in future years.
Name of organization included on website
Referenced on social profiles at least 15 times leading up to holiday from April - July
Logo + URL included on website and event page
Mentioned by name on social profiles at least 5 times leading up to holiday from April - July
One eblast inclusion in a promotion leading up to the holiday
Logo + URL included on website, event page, and any printed materials
Logo included in newsletter footer
Mentioned by name on social profiles at least 10 times leading up to holiday from April - July
Two eblast inclusions, text based, before and after the holiday
Logo + URL included on website and featured on homepage, event page header, and on any printed materials
Logo included in newsletter header
Mentioned by name on social profiles at least 15 times leading up to holiday from April - July
Three eblast inclusions + ad/graphic space in eblast, two before and one after the holiday